Job for someone in chronic pain that can't work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Leann D
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job for someone in chronic pain that can't work

Post by Leann D »

Hello, we are a 60 year old couple in West Texas that is in a horrible bind. I cannot work due to chronic pain issues and my husband was permanently laid off in March 2020 and then Covid shut everything down. He has not been able to find a job, and over the course of the last two years, the conditions for which he was disabled in 2001 have worsened and are now pretty amplified.
I do sell what I can on Mercari.com, but it no longer is enough to take care of the bills since most everybody's spending habits have had to change. I am excellent at computer work, data entry, and could handle an online job at home if it was somewhat flexible! Can I get a job that I can work around my chronic pain?
Any help or guidance you can give us is greatly appreciated. I have a doctor's visit every 6 months to keep my prescriptions renewed. I should be going Wednesday, but do not have the $200 for bloodwork and visit. If you have resources for medical visits, I would appreciate it!
Thank you ever so much and I look forward to hearing from you,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job for someone in chronic pain that can't work

Post by Admin »

Since you can't work, and have no funds, try our tips on starting a Passive income, with zero money down and/or if you have no funds. Many of the jobs we have are for people with a disability, such as pain, etc. Look here for details on start a passive income business with no funds available.
Leann D wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:44 am Hello, we are a 60 year old couple in West Texas that is in a horrible bind. I cannot work due to chronic pain issues and my husband was permanently laid off in March 2020 and then Covid shut everything down.