Car for a job and training in Oregon

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
ChrisT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car for a job and training in Oregon

Post by ChrisT »

I'm a mother of three in Portland Oregon. I'm currently unemployed, however I am looking and applying everywhere I can get to. Which is limited because I have no car and until I can get work I can't afford bus fare. I am late paying May rent. And I think I'm going to be evicted soon. I don't however have a current lease so I am not sure how long I'll have once I get the eviction letter. Please reply with job ideas as soon as possible.
Thank you, sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car for a job and training in Oregon

Post by Admin »

Try one of the job centers in Oregon. In general, if you are a decent client, they may give a bus pass too for a job interview or while someone waits on their first paycheck. So that can address the transportation needs you have as you don't have a car. Try this for more information. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Gwen Thodal

Re: Car for a job and training in Oregon

Post by Gwen Thodal »

I need help in a few different ways. I'm currently in a shelter in Oregon. Came up to Casper, Wyoming for a job, moved everything up here, they rescinded their offer. I got sick, was unable to get my medicine that keeps me alive, lived in my car for a while with my dogs, cops threatened to arrest me. I moved back to Oregon for a job. I made the hard decision of surrounding my dogs and coming to the shelter. They have since been put down. I'm losing everything without a car for a job interview.
My storage is coming up(everything i have is in there), I have no car insurance or gas and I'm having trouble getting my medicine. I'm looking for a job in Oregon, I'm signed up with a staffing agency as well. Nothing is going right.
I have a place to go but can't afford to move there. Its 1100 miles away. I just need a bit of help right now. Please help..