Car for a job and training in Oregon

Ways to increase your income or make money.
ChrisT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car for a job and training in Oregon

Post by ChrisT »

I'm a mother of three in Portland Oregon. I'm currently unemployed, however I am looking and applying everywhere I can get to. Which is limited because I have no car and until I can get work I can't afford bus fare. I am late paying May rent. And I think I'm going to be evicted soon. I don't however have a current lease so I am not sure how long I'll have once I get the eviction letter. Please reply with job ideas as soon as possible.
Thank you, sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car for a job and training in Oregon

Post by Admin »

Try one of the job centers in Oregon. In general, if you are a decent client, they may give a bus pass too for a job interview or while someone waits on their first paycheck. So that can address the transportation needs you have as you don't have a car. Try this for more information. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Gwen Thodal

Re: Car for a job and training in Oregon

Post by Gwen Thodal »

I need help in a few different ways. I'm currently in a shelter in Oregon. Came up to Casper, Wyoming for a job, moved everything up here, they rescinded their offer. I got sick, was unable to get my medicine that keeps me alive, lived in my car for a while with my dogs, cops threatened to arrest me. I moved back to Oregon for a job. I made the hard decision of surrounding my dogs and coming to the shelter. They have since been put down. I'm losing everything without a car for a job interview.
My storage is coming up(everything i have is in there), I have no car insurance or gas and I'm having trouble getting my medicine. I'm looking for a job in Oregon, I'm signed up with a staffing agency as well. Nothing is going right.
I have a place to go but can't afford to move there. Its 1100 miles away. I just need a bit of help right now. Please help..