Looking for information on the online survey opportunities

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Michelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for information on the online survey opportunities

Post by Michelson »

I have fallen on very hard times and I am trying very hard to stay above water and not let this situation take me over. I am needing help to pay my bills because I am waiting to hear back about my SSI disability case but in the meantime my bills are adding up, so I was looking for work to do at home online. I am wanting to do those surveys or any at home job that I can do from my computer and it says to contact you if I was interested...so I am reaching out to you hoping you can help me with the info I need to get started.
I would very much appreciate any help that you have to give! I am thankful for your site as it has given me a bunch of helpful info that I will be putting to use come Monday!! Thank you in advance for any helpful info you will give me! I hope you’re having a great weekend....I actually am able to enjoy the rest of my day now because I actually see a light at the end of the tunnel with all this helpful info that I have read on your web page!! Thank You!!!!
Chipper

Re: Looking for information on the online survey opportunities

Post by Chipper »

I really need help bad from online surveys. I am in the eviction process and I only have 7 days to give the money. I would hate to be evicted and I only have one month left on the lease I didn't come this far to turn back now. I work for the salvation army in Garden city and I can come up with only half of the money. I would greatly appreciate your opportunities for the surveys. I really need this bad. Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a general page dedicated to information on online surveys. It is here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... t_pay.html
Then there is a review of many of the leading companies too. In general, never pay up front money. But really you will not make much from them...surveys pay a little money and will not be enough (or soon enough) to stop an eviction.
Chipper wrote:I really need help bad from online surveys.
Stubaker

Post by Stubaker »

Hello my name is Erica and I and my Brother Mark are in a urgent situation and have been struggling in need for help. We read about making some extra money with online surveys. Is that legit?
My Brother lost his job back in July and my Brother and I have been struggling to live in an extended stay hotel having no option to move here he is out of work and does not even have enough money to get car straighten out or gas money. Can the online survey opportunities cover his gas money?
He is searching for work and  I am sick and cannot walk or work am on disability a fixed income not wanting to live in nursing home. I have COPD and Sarcoidosis and several health issues and have been in and out Hospital/ICU at least 10 times this year due to Lung Failure and also every week am in fear of losing the only roof we have which is a room.
I use to have an apartment  for 14 1/2 years and never missing a rent payment but due to complain about $200 water bill. I was kicked out in the midst of just getting out the ICU-They filed a false eviction we've  been here 1 year and half struggling ever since ...at this time it is very tough, I am on oxygen 24 hours a day cannot walk and the online survey opportunities seem a good fit for me. Please help us.
I'm calling out for help...
Please what little you can give to help us is surely a Blessing!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, online surveys are legit. As our site and we give many examples of. That being said, they will not allow your brother to make enough to support himself. He should look into career counseling, real jobs, and what not. As the market is booming. Anyway, look here for how to make money working from home.
Stubaker wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:45 am Hello my name is Erica and I and my Brother Mark are in a urgent situation and have been struggling in need for help. We read about making some extra money with online surveys. Is that legit?
My Brother lost his job back in July and my Brother and I have been struggling to live in an extended stay hotel having no option to move here he is out of work and does not even have enough money to get car straighten out or gas money.