Seeking a daily medication

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Stewards
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking a daily medication

Post by Stewards »

Hello, I'm contacting your program regarding getting (help) prescription/financial assistance for a daily medication I take. I've currently been without this medication 2 days, and am experiencing some side effects. Myself, my fiancé, and our 3 children have been homeless since November 2016. We are currently working with a housing navigator Tawny with CCS (Everett) rehousing program. She referred me to your program for the medications. I reside in WA (Snohomish County). I just called the resource/assistance line but was not able to speak to anyone. The recording stated that if nobody answers they we're currently experiencing a high call volume and to please call back at a later time. Your website stated that if I had any questions regarding assistance to email this email above and to include the state residing in. You can contact me via phone or via email. Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you,
Jasmine12

Re: Seeking a daily medication

Post by Jasmine12 »

Maybe you can find out who I can pay for medications To get HEALTHY. I have 30 doctors and 40 daily or weekly different medications. I can’t walk right. Can’t talk right. Parts of my body goes numb. Chest pain on one side. Then pain in the back of the ribs. Eyesight goes blurry. And can’t breathe. Heart rate drops down to 53 bpm.
I don’t have much money for weekly or daily medications. I will give it all. All my body wants to do shut DOWN without them.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You have 30 doctors? Seriously. And 40 medications? Does not sound right to us and kind of scammish. Anyone, try one of the doctor on demand healthcare apps for the medical assistance and drugs you need.
Jasmine12 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:16 pm Maybe you can find out who I can pay for medications To get HEALTHY. I have 30 doctors and 40 daily or weekly different medications. I can’t walk right. Can’t talk right. Parts of my body goes numb. Chest pain on one side. Then pain in the back of the ribs. Eyesight goes blurry. And can’t breathe. Heart rate drops down to 53 bpm.
I don’t have much money for weekly or daily medications. I will give it all. All my body wants to do shut DOWN without them.
A3124a

Post by A3124a »

For paying for daily medications as ZEN PEP. I’m on a disability income of $ 890.00 a month. I have stage four Carcinoid cancer. I can’t afford the co pays on my daily medications. I receive Chemo / radiation treatments every month.
Please can you help me with Co pays?!   I also need assistance place four special “RUN FLAT” tires on the van. I’ve missed numerous treatments because these tires cost so much a piece.    I don’t know what to do but ask for your help.  I’m legally blind and it’s difficult to even type this email. I would appreciate any consideration.
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

My primary care doctor is trying to assist and make arrangements with Medicaid - to no avail. Even with the antibiotic, I am still in excruciating pain without my daily medication. Neither CVS, Walgreens, or Albertson's would fill my prescriptions for Motrin and Benzocaine for free - although my Medicaid does cover all medicines!
I'm writing as not worked since February and applied for disability on self. I need this to go back and forth for us to go to doctor appointments for my daily medications.. I'm in process of needing back surgery. I was working as a nurse and hurt self at home. I have pain constantly ten or more. My other disorders are severe depression, bipolar, ADHD, PTSD, and anxiety. I stay asleep most days due to constant pain and no pain medication but OTC medication. This barely touches me. I get up to fix his food. I need direction or help fast. My car is with American Credit Acceptance. I have about 2 more months before an answer. I'm begging please to help or direct me. I lost my mom a year ago still recovering from the as was all of a sudden.