Work or easy income for single mom

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Mnadi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Work or easy income for single mom

Post by Mnadi »

Hi, I am a single mommy of 3 seeking some money. I lost my job about 4 weeks ago. We haven’t had running water in over a week now. You never realize how many gallons you use to flush a toilet throughout the day until you have to put buckets in the yard and hope it rains enough to flush. My electric is due to shut off the 17th. My car got repossessed so it’s been extremely difficult to get my son to and from school.
Due to my lack of job and need of income, I haven’t been able to afford a single birthday gift for any of my children. My sons are 8 and 3 and my daughter is 4. It’s heartbreaking knowing they will have no gifts this year when they wake up. We have had so much going on and have no family to help out. Please. I’m desperate for any kind of help. Any jobs or even side gigs or hobbies, I’ll work anything. Please!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Work or easy income for single mom

Post by Admin »

With all those needs, a job with a side hustle is probably not enough. 3 kids and one side income will not do it. Need to make major changes to life...find roommates, explore government aid, check with family and more. You have 3 kids to care for, and as you know, it is costly.

Mnadi wrote:Hi, I am a single mommy of 3 seeking some money. I lost my job about 4 weeks ago. We haven’t had running water in over a week now. You never realize how many gallons you use to flush a toilet throughout the day until you have to put buckets in the yard and hope it rains enough to flush. My electric is due to shut off the 17th. My car got repossessed so it’s been extremely difficult to get my son to and from school.
Due to my lack of job and need of income, I haven’t been able to afford a single birthday gift for any of my children. My sons are 8 and 3 and my daughter is 4. It’s heartbreaking knowing they will have no gifts this year when they wake up. We have had so much going on and have no family to help out. Please. I’m desperate for any kind of help. Any jobs or even side gigs or hobbies, I’ll work anything. Please!
natasha

Re: Work or easy income for single mom

Post by natasha »

Hello,
I saw your email address located on a website that gave information for single mothers that may need help finding a work from home job to make extra money. I need an easier job so I can still watch my kids at home. I would like some more information please. I have a 7 month old daughter and would like to find a job working from home in some form.