Widow struggling with mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
sharon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Widow struggling with mortgage

Post by sharon »

My husband passed away in 2010m and now I am struggling financially due to the loss of his income. I am disabled and on ssdi and I receive $5481.per month. I am trying to save our home of 30 yrs and am applying for a in house loan modification but I have applied but no answer yet. So I am behind on my mortgage by one month,and my electric and gas bill is past due $445.00 and the current due by 5/29/12, my current bill is $225.00 totaling $670.00 My water bill Is also past due because of a pipe freeze break in the middle of January and not fixed until March causing a major loss of water of that I need to pay for the water dept did adjusted some of the bill but still left me owing $150.00 for Feb 2012 and $120.00 for March 2012. The water & sewer bill is included in the total of $311.00 now past due. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Odilla

Re: Widow struggling with mortgage

Post by Odilla »

I need help in paying my mortgage as well as my utility bill (which is in my daughter’s name). My mortgage is 600 dollars which has to be paid immediately and my utility bill is $650.79. My utilities have been cut off due to nonpayment as my husband just died. I also have not taken my insulin in 2 months due to the fact that I can't afford to pay the $39 that is required to get it however if I could get help paying my utility bill as well as my mortgage I could easily afford my insulin. Thank you for any help you. Could give me in this matter ANY help is truly appreciated.
Brit
anti spam: Blue

Post by Brit »

Hello,
My husband left me this week, and I have been left with a hefty financial burden. I've been busy reaching out and trying to locate assistance programs for widows. I currently reside in North Carolina. The home I live in is mortgaged. I barely make enough to pay my mortgage, let alone anything else. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
JamesonMas

Post by JamesonMas »

I am a widow who lost her spouse two weeks ago and would need assistance with the home mortgage that has not been paid for three months. This is due to my spouse sudden illness which eventually led to his demise. Please any form of assistance would go a long way in rendering me and my three children homeless. Thank you.
Libby

Post by Libby »

Hello,
I am a widow and was served with notice of hearing prior to foreclosure of Deed of Trust by a sheriff last week.
The original mortgage First Franklin Financial sold off to a debt collector who we thought were scammers since out 2nd was absorbed by the first. We were wrong. NACA helped us with our 1st and told us "don't worry about the 2nd lien. When this other company came along, we didn't believe they were real or had become our new mortgage company.
This has been going back and fourth since 2009 when my husband died - now I am alone and a formal widow.
The sheriff served the papers and we are in jeopardy of losing our home.
Can someone call and speak with us? Do we qualify for your help?