Gas for methadone clinic treatment

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Sarisk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gas for methadone clinic treatment

Post by Sarisk »

I’m writing on behalf of my friend Joel who is I’m able to send an email due to being legally blind. This has been the results of diabetes. He is currently removed and being given housing after being in hotels for almost a year during Covid. He is on the methadone clinic at habit OpCo in West Lebanon New Hampshire He now needs a grant to continue to get to the methadone clinic.
He has made all the changes he needs in his address and has applied for Medicaid rides which will take a week because of verification of the new address and area.
He was able to find a driver but has no way of paying them any gas or any compensation for bringing him to the clinic every day for the next week or a week and a half. The trip is approximately 15 minutes one-way 30 minutes round-trip. How does he apply to get a gas card or grant or voucher for this emergency circumstance and to get him to the clinic and enable him to keep his health well??
Could you please answer ASAP. I assume you encounter many situations that are time sensitive. As of tomorrow he does not have a ride that he can pay gas for.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gas for methadone clinic treatment

Post by Admin »

Churches will sometimes help substance abusers and people on methadone, regardless of their religion. Many faith based groups offer gasoline, clothes and more for people going to clinics. Find church transportation programs.