Foreclosure in Florida

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
dab1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Foreclosure in Florida

Post by dab1 »

My 21 year old son with no insurance has been diagnosed with large bcell cancer stage 4 and lives with me and I'm unemployed and need financial help. The bills are adding up and don't know where to turn. We live in the state of Florida. Our water is turned off and we are pending foreclosure. my son was turned down for medicad and social security disability due to not enough earned credits. How can the bank foreclosure on my home when we are sick. Don;t they have any compassion? This is not right.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Foreclosure in Florida

Post by Admin »

Florida offers numerous foreclosure and mortgage assistance programs. This resource lists many of them.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _fore.html
Homeowners in Florida can take advantage of mediation programs, the HOPE Task Force, assistance programs offered by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation (OFR) to prevent foreclosures, and the Mortgage Foreclosure Defense Project, to name but a few. Basically the state has been hit hard, but they do offer homeowners various mortgage and foreclosure solutions.
Kelly_Ryan
anti spam: Blue

Re: Foreclosure in Florida

Post by Kelly_Ryan »

Dear Sirs:
I am 55 Years old and live in Florida. I was wondering if there are any programs to help me with lowering my Mortgage payment and the cost to me, if any. I am fearing a potential foreclosure. I'm about $20,000 in credit card debt. My current mortgage payment is $830 per month (total). My income is from SS & a retirement pension. Gross amounts are SS $1554 and my retirement pension is $1126. I have an IRA from my deceased husband's employment. I have to withdraw from it and it is quickly being depleted. If you could let me know if I qualify for any assistance, I would greatly appreciate it. Sincerely,