Note due on my car

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Aggie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Note due on my car

Post by Aggie »

Hi
I ran out of my unemployment and my union has not jobs. This month is the most difficult and I need $1500.00 to cover my bills for this month. Is there any way I can get 500.00 to help this week to pay my phone and water? Then next week I need 1000.00 to pay my electric and loan and car note. please contact me as soon as possible. I live on Kauai in Hawaii.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Note due on my car

Post by Admin »

There are not really programs for paying car loan notes, but you can try to refinance it. Or try a non-profit credit counseling agency in Hawaii. Different banks offer this service as an option, including Ally and others. Locate tips for refinancing car loans in order to reduce a monthly payment.
Melissaat

Post by Melissaat »

My electric, car insurance, car note, and other essential bills are almost two months past due. I had some health issues arise with my Lupus and had to go to the doctor. Since I don't have insurance I had to pay out of pocket, which prevented me from paying my car loan. I was also receiving child support but it went from $1500 a month to $400. My rent is also due and I do not have enough funds.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a big decrease in child support. What did courts say? Can you content it? Either way, there is ways to get out of car loans. Maybe try them to reduce your outstanding financial obligations.
Melissaat wrote: which prevented me from paying my car loan. I was also receiving child support but it went from $1500 a month to $400. My rent is also due and I do not have enough funds.
Shopper

Post by Shopper »

Good Evening,
My name is Gina Broadway. On February 10, 2022, I lost my job of 15 years at M&T Bank. I have been searching day and night trying to find a job.
I have until December 24, 2022 to pay my car note bill. If not, my car will be repossessed and my services will be disconnected. I also received an email from Artesian. I have to pay 42.06. If not, my services are going to be gone. I have no money to buy my daughter or family Christmas gifts.
Financially, I am struggling with car note and other debts. Can your organization please help me?
Pippa

Post by Pippa »

I have been unable to pay my car note since March of 2022.
I lost my full time job & now I'm on the verge of losing my only transportation.
My A/C unit has stopped working & my brakes are squealing.
I'm most concerned about my car note & my A/C.
I am currently the only person who drives my Mother, who has Alzheimer's to her doctors appointments & to pick up her medicine.
I currently owe $700.00 on my car note.
I have no idea how much the A/C repairs would be on my 2016 Chevrolet Cruze.
Please let me know what I need to do in order to qualify for financial assistance.

God Bless You.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You mentioned the car loan is pass due, you need new breaks and repairs, etc. That is a lot. Maybe give the car up then look for another free vehicle. As there may be options out there if you need it for work and are really struggling. Look here for details on how to get a free car. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html