Life support

Help with paying medical bills
sam1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Life support

Post by sam1 »

My mother was on life support and has an electric bill of 5.933.50 I would like some help paying this Ive been all over the internet trying to find help is you know of an organization please let me. Need help with hospital bills from life supoort and the electric bill. Thank you my e mail address is
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Life support

Post by Admin »

Looks like you registered from Cook County and Chicago Illinois. If so, there are agencies and programs that can help pay your electric bill, as well as help with health care expenses and the life support that you are currently on.
A few of the options and agencies you can call in the area include Lake County Emergency Assistance Program phone 847-782-4100 as well as the Society of St. Vincent De Paul phone 312-655-7181. Both help people regardless of faith. They have some crisis and emergency aid that may be able to help with hospital and electric expenses. Also call your energy company directly, as most offer financial help for medical conditions.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/coo ... ogram.html
sam1 wrote:My mother was on life support and has an electric bill of 5.933.50 I would like some help paying this Ive been all over the internet trying to find help is you know of an organization please let me. Need help with hospital bills from life support and the electric bill. Thank you my e mail address is
Aaple

Post by Aaple »

My family and I just had to move and in the process of transferring jobs we have got into a bind with bills and everyday living. My boyfriend and I have 3 girls and we my mom on life support (so medical debt from it) and our lights are about to be cut off. We are stressed and scared, please help I've called charities and churches and social services for help with bills and talked about my mom medical needs, and they have no funds to help. Our best move is our night mare right now.
Barrack

Post by Barrack »

Good Afternoon,
My name is Bryce. My grandmother is currently on life support and will be removed from her ventilator in the next few days. I am currently homeless on the West Coast in Los Angeles and trying to find assistance obtaining a greyhound ticket to get home and see her as well as be home for her funeral service as well as the medical costs. Any information available would be greatly appreciated as I am not able to obtain a greyhound ticket myself to see my family member coming off life support, as he will also have medical bills we need to pay. Please let me know if there is any information you have that may help.