Move to a safer home as my children are at risk

Find how to get help with rent
GagLine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Move to a safer home as my children are at risk

Post by GagLine »

I am currently living in a very unsafe environment with registered pedophiles and I have an 8 year old girl. She is confined to the apartment. I suffer from PTSD and bi-polar. Which I am medicated. I cannot rest or get peace in this type of environment being a survivor of severe childhood sexual trauma.
I would like to move to a more family friendly environment that is conducive to my peace of mind therefore helping to be stable mentally and as a parent. I am looking for any kind of agency that can help with move-in costs. I do receive and SSI income and native TANF. Thank you kindly.
Savannah

Re: Move to a safer home as my children are at risk

Post by Savannah »

My name is Tracy Smith and I need help moving to a safe home with my children.
I'm in dire need of a place to live and I've lost everything and everyone. My mom and both brothers have recently passed away so I don't have family to help me and my kids move to a safer home. I'm really at my wits end I'm sick and tired of being homeless with no help and I get told that Catholic charities will help just to be lied to.
Thank you Tracy
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Move to a safer home as my children are at risk

Post by Admin »

Maybe try shared housing. As there are a number of places you can live that can save you money (or even live rent free) with your kids. A major focus is on single parents too, and learn more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _with.html