Free primary care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
DuhDuh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free primary care

Post by DuhDuh »

Hello
I went to my primary care physician being I am dealing with situational anxiety due to the possibility of eviction.  The documents given to me list this email address to assist in providing organizations that may be able to help.
The notice I received dated 9/20/18 from the rental agency stated they will start possession proceedings in 11 days.
I reside in the Pittsburgh/Turtle Creek, PA area.
I have already reached out to several organizations for a primary care doctor; however, any additional information would be gladly welcomed.
Anestatia

Re: Free primary care

Post by Anestatia »

I don't know what a link is or how to get to it for free [primary health care. I don't know much about anything anymore. I have memory problems. I'm doing good at getting on here. It's ok no one will probably see it any ways a lady told me she would bring my son an art set two three days ago and never showed up. I don't usually get Christmas help for my kids. We will just have to be great full for just having each other again this year and be blessed that dad got a job so he can take care of us all and keep us warm in this motel. Because that's all that matters any more, after we get help from a primary care person. Thank you for trying to help sweaty. Merry Christmas to you and your family
ParkerP

Post by ParkerP »

Good afternoon. My name is Joshua I live in Minneapolis MN and I do have insurance through health partners. However due to a recent medical emergency. I was hospitalized for a week and I need free primary medical care. Even though my health insurance covered a large amount of this bill. I still received a medical bills of $5094.99. I have talked with both Allina hospital and my insurance provider and there seems to be nothing I could do to try and make this a much more reasonable payment. At this rate of $100.00 which I can afford would take a little over 4 years to pay off. Or Allina said I could pay the monthly of $418.00 a month which would put me living in my van. Please help me there must be a better way of handling this situation. and getting me free primary care from a health provider.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are health care advocates that can help you. Also, have you applied for disability if you have no memory/dementia or whatever the condition is?
As far as your immediate needs, look here for free health and medical care resources.
Anestatia wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:44 pm I don't know what a link is or how to get to it for free [primary health care. I don't know much about anything anymore. I have memory problems. I'm doing good at getting on here. It's ok no one will probably see it any ways a lady told me she would bring my son an art set two three days ago and never showed up.