Any baby sitting co-ops for child care?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
A3124a
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Any baby sitting co-ops for child care?

Post by A3124a »

Good morning,
I'm writing this hoping to find resources and gain a sense of community for my family. I need child care, and maybe a bay sitting co-op can helpI'm a single mother of 3. I moved to Woodstock, Georgia from Florida four years ago to be closer to family. My 2 oldest kids' father still lives there, and he helps some but it's few and far between. My brother had to move a ways away for work and my dad passed away in November. My mother has been diseased for 10 years. I really have nobody and it's getting more tough. I have full time employment as a hair stylist and stretch as much as possible to make ends meet. About 2 weeks ago, my youngest child's father was diagnosed with lymphoma and is now struggling to help support our son. I just am floating alone in the world and it's scary.
I was wondering if there are any groups that maybe do babysitting co-ops? Or any resources for child care. I don't want to beg for handouts, but I know I'll never have any help if I don't seek it out. Any financial assistance that may be available to help me through this rough part of the journey. I do belong to Woodstock city church but feel lost in the mega church setting. My kids love going to their small groups, so I've stayed there. My kids have Medicaid and food stamps which helps a lot. I do not have any medical coverage. I have sought out a therapist who I love but the expense keeps me from being able to go as much as I probably should.
Anyway, I hope this makes sense about a baby sitting co-op. I am trying to find single parent support groups as well, just knowing it may not be as scary if I knew anyone else who may understand or relate. If you have any information or advice and prayers, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Caroline
JordyNelson
anti spam: Blue

Re: Any baby sitting co-ops for child care?

Post by JordyNelson »

Hello. My name is Stephanie Haug. I'm a mother of a 2 years old and a 7 months old... We live at South Carolina, 29335....I need a baby sitter from a low cost co-op to pay for child care.
We are struggling badly for bills, food, diapers, wipes, baby butt creams, baby clothes my 2 years old wear 2T and my 7 months old wear 6 to 9 months... and we need baby soaps and toddler toothbrush....
I was wondering if anyone could help us for free, including baby sitting?
Thanks in advance
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Any baby sitting co-ops for child care?

Post by Admin »

Not as much co-op, but the government has various vouchers, subsidies and assistance programs. They want to make child care more affordable, or even free. Look here for cheap child care centers near you.