Behind on rent until we get a job or income

Ways to increase your income or make money.
MsMerry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Behind on rent until we get a job or income

Post by MsMerry »

Hello, I am in need of some help me my wife and our three babies are trying to rent a place and we're not able to pay both deposit and rent till we find job. The fact is we have almost zero income. We pay the rent or deposit I don't have any way to pay the other and I was going to see if there was any way anyway we can get assistance through your program.
If so would you guys either contact me or contact by email about jobs or opportunities, or what we can do. We have skills. I just need to get this figured out because our house got sold and we got two weeks to figure something out if not then we will we won't have anywhere to go with her three babies. We are in need of help. You want to go to bed possibly give us a hand. Thank you have a good day, and thank for your time...
shawrah

Re: Behind on rent until we get a job or income

Post by shawrah »

I am pregnant, currently living with my husbands parents, in a very unstable and sometimes dangerous situation without an income or job. They are trying to sell their home as soon as possible and move to the middle-of-nowhere and take us with them. My husband and I had invested in breeding Savannah cats before I became pregnant and we both lost our jobs, but won't see any money back from them for approximately 5 months (each kitten sells for about $1,000 and we have a pregnant queen). I have desperately been searching for any job that will let me bring a newborn baby to work or for any sort of rent/housing assistance that will help us just long enough to get on our feet again. Once our daughter is born I have to wait until she is at least 6 weeks old before I can get child-care and find a full time job for an income. Section 8 in our county is not accepting applications, and every HUD landlord I have found will not allow our 5 cats to come with us, but we they are a MUST HAVE to our future. Please, please, please help us find SOMETHING (housing or a job with a decent income) that can help us for the next 6 months.
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

Hello, my name is ciera. I am a mother of 4, I have been out of work since having my son. He is 3 months and now I am behind on rent. Being out of work I have fallen behind on my electric bill and rent - it is now up to $700. I have no idea what do. I have until the 22nd to pay it. Is there any way I can have some help with it? Thank you for your time and consideration.
Cliunches

Post by Cliunches »

Good day : I am having hardship this month with rent and bills as my income is too low. I currently live with my 2 adult daughter's and grandson. We lost my mom to covid 4 months ago. My mom was my income helper. as my job did not pay enough income for the rent. I worked and my youngest daughter was her caregiver for my mom. Now we have been looking for work with no luck. I am finding work but I can't work evenings to dangerous for me.. We need $2000 to cover this month rent and bills till we find jobs anywhere near home.. We were able to pay for the 3 months past. But this month is a huge struggle. I pray I can get help .