July rent

Find how to get help with rent
Goldman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

July rent

Post by Goldman »

I need help on my rent this month. Because two months ago my fiancé lost his job. And everything was on me to take care of the bills and we got behind on everything we have three children. We barely had a enough money to get them food and clothing. We have gotten so behind on everything and because of the late fees on rent we can't catch up. If there is away that we can get help on July rent we would really appreciate it. I faith iand God that we will get through this.
YouSay
anti spam: Blue

Re: July rent

Post by YouSay »

I was blessed to get approved from an apartment. I'm not able to move in until the week of July 12th and I need help with that July rent. I have a past due bill with energy and I'm not able to get any new services until the bill is paid thoroughly. This bill is extremely high though. I told energy that I'm willing to do a payment plan if they only allow me to get new services. A year ago, I lost my job as a biology teacher because the enrollment rate for students was decreasing extremely. So, during COVID-19 I wasn't able to pay anything on my light bill due to a financial hardship. I really need help from somewhere because I can't get the apartment in anyone else's name but mine because it's just me. I'm tired of living pillow to post and living in and out my vehicle. Can someone please give me a chance and help with the July rent. If it's possible can someone reach out to energy to ask, I can get new services also. Can someone please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: July rent

Post by Admin »

There are multiple places to look for rent help in Dayton Ohio. Now helping moving is not as common - but there may be deposit and/or first months rent assistance. If it is an "approved" apartment, does that mean section 8? If so, that aid is even rarer. Anyway, look here for rental assistance in Dayton Ohio.
YouSay wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:26 am I was blessed to get approved from an apartment. I'm not able to move in until the week of July 12th and I need help with that July rent.