Fix my car - its an emergency ASAP

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Magic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fix my car - its an emergency ASAP

Post by Magic »

Hi
I’m not sure where to go to get some assistance on paying for an emergency auto repair. It needs to be fixed ASAP. I’m currently working but can’t afford to pay the full amount of the repair. The mechanic shop has advised me not to drive the car and get the repair immediately since it’s not safe to drive it in the condition it is. I don’t want to lose my job, I’m a single mother in need of assistance in order to continue to provide for my little one, so I need my car fixed ASAP. I’m currently living in San Diego. My address is Chula Vista CA 91911. Please point me to the right direction that may assist me with the auto repair bill. Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fix my car - its an emergency ASAP

Post by Admin »

Not sure if "emergency" car repair programs exist. Quite frankly it is rare to get help period. As repairs are expensive, not easy, etc. But if you need it for work, there may be programs for you. Look here for free car repairs near you.
Magic wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:19 am Hi
I’m not sure where to go to get some assistance on paying for an emergency auto repair. It needs to be fixed ASAP. I’m currently working but can’t afford to pay the full amount of the repair. The mechanic shop has advised me not to drive the car and get the repair immediately since it’s not safe to drive it in the condition it is. I don’t want to lose my job, I’m a single mother in need of assistance in order to continue to provide for my little one, so I need my car fixed ASAP. I’m currently living in San Diego. My address is Chula Vista CA 91911. Please point me to the right direction that may assist me with the auto repair bill. Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone