Real ideas for getting some money

Ways to increase your income or make money.
JessieMarie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Real ideas for getting some money

Post by JessieMarie »

Hello.
I am single and live alone. For 4 paychecks, my wages were garnished, and I am behind on all of my bills and need some extra money. My garnishment is over, but I am overdrawn and behind on everything.
The power company will not extend my payment date another week, and I am scheduled to be disconnected July 16.
I need only $82.11 and a list of legitimate places that give money.
I don’t have this money until the 25th of January, and any ideas you have let me know.
I live in St. Helens Oregon. 97051.
The power company is Columbia County PUD.
Please help! I can photo and email a copy of me disconnect notice if needed.
Sent from my iPhone
Babe
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Real ideas for getting some money

Post by Babe »

They have ideas listed. Here they are. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ideas.html
Sweetie

Re: Real ideas for getting some money

Post by Sweetie »

Hi I’m looking for my daughter who lives in Houlka MS. She is 9 months pregnant and foods stamps was cut off because she didn’t receive her mail, and she just needs help getting or making money To reapply it will take 30 days. She is almost 9 months pregnant and has been in the hospital several times for dehydration and malnutrition.
She is on unemployment and needs help paying her rent as well as other ideas for making money when pregnant. She doesn’t like to ask for help but is in desperate need. I have tried to no avail applying for things but either the funds are not there or they never answer me back. I’ve tried to help but I’m tapped out.
If you could please help her you can reach me.
I would really appreciate it. She had lost her job in March of last year due to the place COVID.