Do we qualify?

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Martin1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Do we qualify?

Post by Martin1 »

I want to know if my mom and I could qualify for assistance through the Sharing the Warmth program. And get financial assistance to pay the electric bill at TXU energy. Our income consists of: hers is 1039 SSI she's 76 and mines is 1027 SSDI. My mother pays rent, car, plot, car insurance, and a trustee.
I have metastatic breast cancer. I am paying car, car insurance, plot, pre-need for both me and my mom, cellphone, lights, water, and gas.
As you can see our income and bills doesn't balance out. If you can assist us for September we would appreciate it. If not can you please direct us to someone who can?
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Do we qualify?

Post by Admin »

How would we know if you qualify for TXU energy programs? Call them and ask. We are not them.
You need to fill out an application for their program, provide proof of income, etc. Only a fraction of people every receive aid from any program as funds are always limited. So try these TXU energy bill assistance programs.
Martin1 wrote:I want to know if my mom and I could qualify for assistance through the Sharing the Warmth program. And get financial assistance to pay the electric bill at TXU energy. Our income consists of: hers is 1039 SSI she's 76 and mines is 1027 SSDI. My mother pays rent, car, plot, car insurance, and a trustee.
I have metastatic breast cancer. I am paying car, car insurance, plot, pre-need for both me and my mom, cellphone, lights, water, and gas.
As you can see our income and bills doesn't balance out. If you can assist us for September we would appreciate it. If not can you please direct us to someone who can?
Thank you.
China
anti spam: Blue

Re: Do we qualify?

Post by China »

Hello-
I am currently past due on my TXU account and facing disconnection today, June 12. They called some and said I meet the requirements and am eligible for assistance with paying my bill, but do we quality? I tried calling the office but got the voicemail, which is why I am emailing. If someone could get back to me as soon as possible, I am scheduled to be disconnected today. If you call and leave a message, or email, please leave specific instructions on what I need to do. I am not always able to answer my phone.