Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cancer patients

State and local government assistance programs.
Latricia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cancer patients

Post by Latricia »

Do you have any financial assistance program for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cancer patients?
Any co-pay, financial help, rent, mortgage, utilities, etc.
Do you have any programs to pay for medical health insurance premiums?
Any other financial aid program for cancer patients.
My husband is in need of a liver transplant. We have been going back and forth from Oxford MS to Jackson MS to try to get this process started.
This unfortunately has taken most of our funds due to loosing Mississippi Medicaid and having to put the down payment on a used car. Our run of bad luck has turned even worse and our car is currently breaking down. We are currently sitting in our car with our dog and cat waiting on the car lot to open to come tow it and try to fix it.
We have been told our apartment is unsuitable for us to live in due to a bed bug infestation. After a week and a half in the hospital I brought my husband back to the apartment due to no other place to go and no money for a motel or deposits on another place to live. We ended up having to sleep in our car due to the bedbugs biting us and us not being able to rest due to the bites and itching.
We have found a furnished cabin that next month would be affordable for us but we just do not have the funds until March 3rd.
We have been told by doctors that Scott is already anemic and being continually bitten will make it worse. Also, the transplant team said it can cause him to not be placed on the transplant list or if he does get the transplant it could still be detrimental to his health and wellbeing.
Our families have helped us as much as they can but we are now grasping at straws and need all the help we can get.
If we
Could come up with the $1300 for deposit and first month’s rent that would be wonderful due to the fact we could move immediately and I wouldn’t have to worry about my husband’s health going downhill even faster!
Thank you
Sent from my iPhone
Jim B
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cancer patients

Post by Jim B »

Hello I was Just terminated from section 8 and I can't pay my mortgage. It's going to appeals court but I don't know when that is and I can't pay my mortgage. I need help please. I also diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Can you send me in the right direction, I am a liver transplant recipient and I had Lymphoma. I am to sick to work and until this appeal is done it could take months and by then I could lose my home. Please help.