Cystic Fibrosis getting worse

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Puerto Rico
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cystic Fibrosis getting worse

Post by Puerto Rico »

Emergency Rent Assistance daughter with Cystic Fibrosis extremely ill. Hospitalized February into March 19 days, then April into May 8 days being readmitted on Wednesday in Orlando. We are so far behind on rent and our medical bills from hospital and facing eviction. I am a single mother with two other children 17 and 14 as well as my daughter with CF. I don't know where to turn to for emergency help or medical treatment for her Cystic Fibrosis . I thought this might be the quickest way to point me in the right direction. Thank You so much for any possible help I can get.
HarryS

Re: Cystic Fibrosis getting worse

Post by HarryS »

Hello,
My family and I (who has Cystic Fibrosis) got an eviction notice. We are on section 8 and at the time we can't find any 3 bedrooms and we have been looking everywhere in Albuquerque with no luck. My husband and I are both students and we have 3 kids ages 12, 14, and 15. My 15 year old has heart and lung problems and has had 2 open heart surgeries and has to see his cardiologist regularly. He also has Cystic Fibrosis that is getting worse.
He also suffers from anxiety and PTSD. I'm diabetic and my husband also suffers from PTSD, anxiety and depression. We have to be out by the 31st of this month. I was wondering if there's any way we could get any assistance with a hotel voucher for us until we could find a home. Our voucher expires in October. I recently lost my TANF also and I have nothing at the moment for a hotel for us not a deposit if we find anything. Any information about any resources for Cystic Fibrosis patients would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cystic Fibrosis getting worse

Post by Admin »

A clinic may have information on not only housing for medical needs, but also medical care for people with Cystic Fibrosis. As they generally have both social workers and doctors, nurses and other staff on site. Look here for details.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... linic.html
HarryS wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:38 pm Hello,
My family and I (who has Cystic Fibrosis) got an eviction notice. Any information about any resources for Cystic Fibrosis patients would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.