Grandmother

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
TMobileuser
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grandmother

Post by TMobileuser »

I’m emailing to try to somehow help her out. My Grandmother's mother; my great- grandmother passed away this December. Before she passed away my granny moved in with her to care for her for always 2 years. Unfortunately, when my mom passed away she didn’t have a Will. So, the property was split between my granny and her brother. My granny’s brother was never around for my mom when she got sick, and not even there when she passed. Now my granny’s brother is taking her to court to try to be administrator of the estate. I’m seeking for help for my granny. For legal fees, possibly buying out her brother, or helping with the mortgage for the house. I don’t really know what would help but anything would. My granny is on medical disability for an injury she received when she worked at the post office. In which she got surgery and they doctor caused her whole arm to go numb and be unusable. My granny has been through so much and she is such an angel that does not deserve this. So that is why I’m seeking any assistance to help her out. Please and thank you.
Lertyou

Re: Grandmother

Post by Lertyou »

Grand Mom passed away. Mortgage was raised 100 dollars and we can't afford it so we we're giving till the 31st of this month March to leave. My brother has been disabled since the 80s. I'm his caregiver as well as the caregiver for my grandmother and between us we get $1500 a month. We can afford $400-$450 mortgage. I have no car and carding for my brother really cuts my house hunting down. I've never had to DO THIS before! We been in this house for over 40 years. Please Help if you can. I'm LOST with what to do. We Don't want to be separated. Were all we have left.....thanks for your time and God bless your work... Azusa CA 91702
Bedford

Post by Bedford »

Hello, my name is Vanessa. My grand mother's name is Carmen Ortiz.
I was trying to find information if any about getting a free air conditioner for my grandmother before the hot days come. I'm currently unemployed because I take care of my mom and run errands for her. So, I can't purchase one and my mom's only income is disability. Please if you have any information as to where we can get that help we would really appreciate it . God bless and a have a great day .
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

Good Evening!
My name is Ericka. I am the granddaughter of Evelyn. Evelyn is disabled, and I live with her to help and make sure she is ok. I'm not working right now. And her income at the moment was not able to help in time to get this 249$ amount paid by Thursday, July 17th, 2022. I had made arrangements, but my last check from my employer was garnished for the 1st time. Of course, Ameren wants their money right now and don't care. I have tried reaching out to family and friends of my grandmother and so many other resources and have exhausted myself out of options. Can you or whomever please help with this bill to keep it from disconnecting on Thursday.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Ericka,
Seems like you are your granddaughters caregiver? If so, there are Kinship type programs which help grand parents care for others. Also have Evelyn apply for disability - as every little bit helps. And explore our main website here to find other resources. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html
Kelley wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:08 am Good Evening!
My name is Ericka. I am the granddaughter of Evelyn. Evelyn is disabled, and I live with her to help and make sure she is ok.