List of government job centers in Tennessee

Ways to increase your income or make money.
ShangHaigh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

List of government job centers in Tennessee

Post by ShangHaigh »

My need is in desperate need. I my wife and 7 year old and wife not working and I had 2 jobs but lost the 2nd one and kiss hours on first. We are behind on rent bills and car breaking down and we both looking for work in Tennessee and my little one has learning disability. I’m lost and afraid of us on the street. I have diabetes and other health issues and when I miss work due to illness we fall behind again. Please we need help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: List of government job centers in Tennessee

Post by Admin »

Good for you in working hard, holding multiple jobs, etc. The job centers in Tennessee are exactly for you...people with initiative and looking to improve their lives. Sounds like you just need a little more help and/or guidance. So try the job center, and ask them for short term financial help too so you can stay stable while you look for a job. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
Veronica Rodriguez

Post by Veronica Rodriguez »

This is an urgent situation. I need to contact someone in the Knox County Tennessee area regarding assistance in paying my rent and paying my utility bill and I need a government job center in Tennessee. I need a legitimate government organization that is willing to help a disabled mother are not these scams that are out there today. Do not give me these resources that I have already filled out and they don't give you no phone numbers . I need a list of resources and government job centers. I do not want no legitimate information to contact and to get help I filled out several of these resources and not once did I get a response and it's a bogus site. Please contact me as soon as possible thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are not working, and wife is struggling, then you probably need financial help as well as a job. But we have information on programs that may help, and look here for resources. As there are many Tennessee assistance programs for low income families.
ShangHaigh wrote: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:10 pm My need is in desperate need. I my wife and 7 year old and wife not working and I had 2 jobs but lost the 2nd one and kiss hours on first. We are behind on rent bills and car breaking down and we both looking for work in Tennessee and my little one has learning disability. I’m lost and afraid of us on the street. I have diabetes and other health issues and when I miss work due to illness we fall behind again. Please we need help.