Teacher on summer break electric bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
LoreyM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Teacher on summer break electric bill help

Post by LoreyM »

I am writing to you as my last resort in soliciting assistance in paying my electric Bill before it is disconnected.
I work for the public school system as a teacher and am off work until the middle of August. I have been applying for a minimum of two jobs daily and it seems no employers want to hire me to such a short period of time, and it is hard for teachers on summer break to find enough money for the bills, including electric. My roommate is on Social Security Disability. We have fallen behind in our bills and now owe $270.04 to Tampa Electric.
I hope you can consider is for this one time assistance.  I can be reached at Brandon, FL 33511.
Thank you for your consideration.
Blake Corum
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Teacher on summer break electric bill help

Post by Blake Corum »

Please help Stephanie, a special needs teacher at Ashley High and a single mother to 2, and another due May 1. She's a month late on her utility and electric payment due to days missed with covid continuing. She will not be receiving any pay when her baby comes or over the summer break too. This was not a planned pregnancy as her partner had a vesectomy. Believing all life is precious Stephanie would never have ended this pregnancy regardless of what it will cost her. She's always there to help others as a teacher, and now she needs some electric help. Please help this family keep their home and have a blessed summer this year. Thank you and may God bless you for all you do.