Rust free car needed for work

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Androsemom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rust free car needed for work

Post by Androsemom »

Hi.
I live in David City, Nebraska 68632 and need a car for work, without any rust.
I need a car that runs well and has no rust.
The car I have is running great, but no one will take out the bits of rust. I have had it for
14 years. There are only 128,000 miles on it.
I need either someone to help me pay for getting the rust out of my car, take the rust out for free as
charity to Salvation Army of Nebraska or I need a
loan or grant to help me start again with a car with no rust as it can't have rust for my work.
I have looked at the site through Facebook. The Market Place but no one will allow me to make
monthly payments. I can spare up to $200 per
month to get a car or pay for the rust removal if
it cannot be paid for through a grant or free service as charity to Salvation Army of Nebraska.
I receive monthly Nebraska Social Security for disability each month on the 3rd. I pay all my bills first then what
ever is left I live from.
Please help me.
I have no one. I don't drive much but still need a car to last for years.
Newday
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rust free car needed for work

Post by Newday »

Hello, my name is Kaylee. I am searching for help with my car payments as well as other information on any government new car programs (that are in good shape and rust free). Or other related agencies. I have recently fell behind on my car payments and now I’m struggling to get back on track. I have resided at the same place for 10+ years in the city of Goshen located In Elkhart County, Indiana. I work as a seasonal landscaper for Goshen city park and recreation department and I’m currently laid off till April. My parks and rec job requires a decent running, ruse free car or truck. I will be looking forward to your response and hope to find some resources helpful to my situation. Thanks a bunch.