Finance needs a heart transplant

State and local government assistance programs.
Donald Trump
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Finance needs a heart transplant

Post by Donald Trump »

Due to my fiancé being out of work, waiting on a heart transplant, my small income is not enough. I am a mother of two and happily engaged. this pandemic has surely done its hardest to knock us out of place but yet we struggle even more with my husband's health conditions. I greatly need help paying the bills. I am trying to make ends meet. Please let me know.
I am located in Gap PA
Myself and 8 and 9 year old and Antonio Aviles.
Insight of what happened.
I am writing in regards to my husband, well truly my fiancé Antonio who need a heart transplant. He has been healthy his entire life always worked every day 40 to 50 hours a week work and all of a sudden he was diagnosed with heart failure after complaining of chest pain for a week or so. He is now completely out of work with no job, no money, no income and at first he didn't have medical insurance so the doctors wouldn't even see him.
Now that we've taken care of the medical insurance everything else is still slow process because of what's going on in the world and the events that everybody is having to deal with themselves which is understandable but this hit us by surprise. It was like a slap in the face a 42 year old man with amazing health being of the chase are children around the house now has been in the hospital in mid Penn University heart vascular in Philadelphia PA for a little over a month. No previous conditions. His job stopped paying him and he was great about to get insurance with them based on the length of time he was employed for them.
He loves his job he wish you could work but at this point he is laid up in the hospital waiting for a heart transplant - hopefully that will come. He is able to come home on hospice in a few weeks with a life vest that he will wear and his IVs he has to have a nurse around him 24/7 this will be quite different for a way life. But what is life if not a learning experience.
Jamie