Expensive water leading to possible shut off of account

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
P Jackson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Expensive water leading to possible shut off of account

Post by P Jackson »

Hello, I am looking for information and assistance on help to pay a water bill. I have recently received a shut off notice and our family is having financial difficulties, it certainly does not help that our water is outrageously expensive. I was given your number after dialing 211, however, I must have written it down wrong. It would be greatly appreciated if I got a call back.
Dana1

Re: Expensive water leading to possible shut off of account

Post by Dana1 »

Hello, I just got laid off and I need help out paying my expensive water bill before our account is closed. I was wondering if I can get some assistance. Time is hard for me and my kids. Please contact me at my email address or call. Again I never did this but I don't have help from nobody and my water bill is due on the 30th. Please help me out. Thank you.
Kathy Jean

Re: Expensive water leading to possible shut off of account

Post by Kathy Jean »

Good Evening,
My name is Michele I reside at this moment in Millsboro Delaware and our water bill is due and is is so expensive, leading to a shut off I have 3 children and my husband is working and just got a significant payout. Along side that I have been home with the kids doing school for the past 18months and about to return to work full time. The home we live on was to be my husband's handed down from a left over inheritance his grandmother gave early to provide a good home for him.
However since around covid she changed her mind and has recently told us we need to get out. For the past year plus I have been paying her rent and she has neglected to use that to keep up on a few things she was going to be responsible for one which is the water we have helped with twice this year adding another 1400$ to our 1200$ a month rent.
Although we are to leave the beginning of September our water is to be turned off Friday as the monthly cost is so high and water so expensive in Delaware. We had no idea the water bill was overdue again because we don't get this bill and we do not have any money to pay our behind bills and we can not find a place to live as our credit scores aren't good. I am in desperate need of help. I am trying to go back to work but we are looking at being without running water and air conditioning electricity here the end of this week. Last month our car got repossessed because we have been struggling.
Any help you can give for the water bill to stop a shut off would be so appreciated. Even if it is just a phone number to a person who can guide me in the right direction. My son is starting school 9-8 and for the first time I am not sure what school to put him in as I have no idea if we will have a home. Thank you for your time.