Texas help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
jMacdouglas1

Texas help with rent

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Hello my name is Thad, I live in Texas, and I am emailing to see if I can get some help as soon as possible paying my rent im on the vergve of getting evicted probably as soon as next week I got laid off from my job I receive unemployment benefits but it barely pay my bills and I haven't found a job yet my aprtment complex is going to file eviction as early as today I really ve before they evict me so if as soon as possible can someone contact me
Thanks
Thad
gerry.heffer

Re: Texas help with rent

Post by gerry.heffer »

jMacdouglas1 wrote:Hello my name is Thad, I live in Texas, and I am emailing to see if I can get some help as soon as possible paying my rent im on the vergve of getting evicted probably as soon as next week I got laid off from my job I receive unemployment benefits but it barely pay my bills and I haven't found a job yet my aprtment complex is going to file eviction as early as today I really ve before they evict me so if as soon as possible can someone contact me
Thanks
Thad
Find rent assistance in Texas here.
http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/assist_rental.htm
Francine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Post by Francine »

I am trying to survive on $698 per month-but simply cannot exist on that small of Disability income. I WOULD enjoy to work if I could! My Texas Housing Voucher expired because my Landlord refused to accept HUD after I had moved into his trailer. I have searched and searched for some place less expensive,that will rake Housing but to no avail! I get LiHeap help for oil (my AC bill). I also need propane for cooking and some help with my electrical bill. I suffered a cold winter as I was "afraid" to run heating and now with Summer almost here I dare not use the AC or fans for fear of the cost. Can you help me in any way. I thank you in anticipation.
TigWoods
anti spam: Blue

Post by TigWoods »

I am a 27 year single mother of a 10 year and a 7 year old. Since my husband abandoned us December 2012, I have resided with my mother. My mother has done everything in her power to help our family. She has recently lost her job. We are both actively applying for employment but are having no luck thus far. My children's father does not pay child support, so we are completely dry.
My children depend solely on my mother and I. I have contacted DSS in our county of Dallas for child support, as well as the VA since their father is considered to be a 100% disabled veteran. No one is doing anything to help and we are drowning. We are already behind one month on our rent and it is due on the first of August. Our landlord has been understanding thus far but we have no idea how we are going to make the payment for the last month, much less the upcoming. Our rent is $550 per month, so as of April 1st, we will owe $1100.00. Asking for assistance is not something we normally do, but we have no other choice at this time and appreciate any help available. Thank you.
Mr. Aperghis

Post by Mr. Aperghis »

My fiancé and I are both out of work and are facing eviction. We have avoided it for a number of months because of our being able to sell personal belongings, but we are having problems now keeping up. While we both hope to be working again soon, we need some help for the short term. I also have my 3 children staying with us half of each week.
XeryQue

Post by XeryQue »

I live in Kerrville TX and I wanted to see if maybe I could get help with the rest of my rent that's due on Tuesday. I was able to pay just half of the rent when I got paid and I ended up losing my job so I owe 300 to my landlord and I was hoping to have a job and income coming in.
I don't want to really lose my house. I have two kids and I'm really struggling to find help with the rent. I just need it this one time. I have been applying for jobs everywhere so If you were able to help out that would be so much appreciated. If you need any more information call me, and thank you again.
Maher

Post by Maher »

Hi, my name is Candice looking for a home in Texas and rent help. I’m a single mother of 4 kids just recently moved to Texas with my in-laws but everything didn’t go as planned so my kids and I been in and out of shelters or sleeping in and out of our cars. I applied for a place to live just don’t have enough cash to pay. I’m very depressed and sad and really don’t know what to do.
Erica

Post by Erica »

God willing you all can help us or send us into the right direction with our rent payments here in TX. I have been trying to get help with paying our rent since last month. I have 4 boys 8, 6, 3, and a baby. We have till the end Saturday to come up with 2,500 for our rent or we have to be out. That's all the late charges included. We live in Ingleside Texas. No one in my area helps financially with rent and the ones that do are in corpus and don't help because we live in Ingleside. Please if you can't help send me in the right direction. Thank you and have a wonderful day.