Help fpr family with disabled child

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
hon2026
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help fpr family with disabled child

Post by hon2026 »

I dont know where to turn. I have a 2 yr old grandaughter with moebius syndrome, she was born missing 1 hand and 1 foot, and her other hand has 2 fingers and the other foot has the 3 smallest toes, fused together and her parents are really struggling. I have helped as much as I can but its hard as I dont have a lot. They rent a house that is always broken, their car is in the shop, they used all their income tax to fix but are 350 dollars short and they havent had a car for 10 months, their icebox just broke so they will lose the little food they have. Medicaid has been giving them a hard time, still havent got the food stamps they were supposed to get on the 9th. Only 1 of them works since brenlee has so many home therapies and it would costs so much for a special needs sitter as neither of them are educated, so they dont earn a lot. They also have a son with learning disabilities .we live in the dallas area of texas, do u know anyone we can contact for help? We are all so stressed. Not looking for a handout, just someone that can help us figure things out I just dont know where to turn Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help fpr family with disabled child

Post by Admin »

Dallas Texas is supported by a number of agencies, assistance programs, charities, etc. You will need to call around to see if they can provide help for your granddaughters condition. Use this link for Dallas programs. For food, go to a food pantry (which are also listed on the link) and there are clinics and much more.
hon2026 wrote:I dont know where to turn. I have a 2 yr old grandaughter with moebius syndrome, she was born missing 1 hand and 1 foot, and her other hand has 2 fingers and the other foot has the 3 smallest toes, fused together and her parents are really struggling. I have helped as much as I can but its hard as I dont have a lot. They rent a house that is always broken, their car is in the shop, they used all their income tax to fix but are 350 dollars short and they havent had a car for 10 months, their icebox just broke so they will lose the little food they have. Medicaid has been giving them a hard time, still havent got the food stamps they were supposed to get on the 9th. Only 1 of them works since brenlee has so many home therapies and it would costs so much for a special needs sitter as neither of them are educated, so they dont earn a lot. They also have a son with learning disabilities .we live in the dallas area of texas, do u know anyone we can contact for help? We are all so stressed. Not looking for a handout, just someone that can help us figure things out I just dont know where to turn Thank you
Brokaw

Re: Help fpr family with disabled child

Post by Brokaw »

Dear sir or Madam,
I am a single mother of 3 years old disabled son, and I would like to ask for help for daycare or cash charity.
I live with my brother who doesn't have a stable job and barely pays food and rent for us, and consequently, he can't pay the daycare for my son, neither his clothes and toys. My son needs to go to the daycare and learn English and get accustomed to the American life and have friends,
he always asks me when he will go to the school and have friends and learn English.
I would like to know if there is any help in anyway shape or form you can provide me, my situation is very delicate and miserable.
Please answer to my request and tell me if you can do something for me.
Best regards
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for family with disabled child

Post by Admin »

Sounds like you need transportation and/or a ride. There are programs out there, and look here for transportation for the disabled.
Maybe they can give you and/or your child a ride. Look here for help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... abled.html