Writing samples to start as freelance writer

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Vina Sky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Writing samples to start as freelance writer

Post by Vina Sky »

I no longer have any writing samples I may have once had, but I have a
good typing record and have always done well with writing projects and
love to write! What can I do to get my foot in the door as a freelance writer? I haven't created any writing samples since high school and
wouldn't know where to start. What can I do?
Sincere regards,
Finch

Re: Writing samples to start as freelance writer

Post by Finch »

I am a single mom of 1 little boy named Josiah. I work a 40 hour job but still can't pay my bills.  I found this site when looking for ways to get financial assistance.  I am interested in seeing if I have the qualifications for writing for Need Help Paying bills.  I am far from a writer, but a 37 year old woman with plenty of life experience that I wouldn't mind sharing and sending you writing samples.
My son and I enjoy playing outside and being active members of our Church.  He attends a boy’s ministry, called Royal Rangers, on Wednesday nights, to help him cope with having a father that decides not to be a part of his life.  I teach the Mpact girls ministry on Wednesday nights, to try to help young girls get through life and school with the help of our Lord above. I also do a little freelance writing on the side which my examples will come from. Please let me know what you need from myself to help apply for a position.
Raven Redmond

Post by Raven Redmond »

Greetings! I am a freelance writer by nature. I love to read also. I have been writing about what it's like to have an invisible I injury or illness and trying to get treatment. I think this service would fit like a glove. It would be so rewarding to be paid for expressing myself in writing and I can send samples. Would you please contact me? My name is Tina. I am looking forward to hearing from you. This sounds like an amazing opportunity for me and for the community. Many blessings Tina
Finch

Post by Finch »

Hello, I was reading your article as I'm currently looking for financial assistance and seen that your company is looking to hire someone to help with writing articles for your blog as a freelancer, and I have samples. Since the virus has made its way through the US it has impacted my household extremely hard. I'm a mom of 3, ages 9, 5, and 1 1/2, that lives in Toledo, Ohio and I'm the only one in my household working as my husband broke a bone and can not work for at least another month.
My occupation right now is a server and I'm only working 2-3 days a week, which doesn't bring in all that much that I really need. So as I've been carrying us through this whole time I'm at the point where I am starting to worry and want to find something else that I can do to make certain that I can keep the household a float and don't fall behind on bills and rent. I am a very driven, hard-working individual that just needs a chance to start as a freelance writer. If you could please give me more information and/or necessary steps that you would require me to do I would be ever so grateful.
Hoping and looking forward to hearing back,
Thank you,
Rachel
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are motivated to get money to pay the bills, try some of the free money resources we have listed. There are freelance jobs listed (including for writing), smart phone apps, side hustles, money back sites and more. Read more on the programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
Finch wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:49 am
My occupation right now is a server and I'm only working 2-3 days a week, which doesn't bring in all that much that I really need. So as I've been carrying us through this whole time I'm at the point where I am starting to worry and want to find something else that I can do to make certain that I can keep the household a float and don't fall behind on bills and rent.
Thebeagle

Post by Thebeagle »

My name is Bianca and upon reading many different ways to make money from home, I have stumbled on a paragraph that gives a list of " Writing articles for freelance websites" and more. Now the reason I'm sending this email is because it states that a sample article must be submitted prior to being accepted. My question is what is the topic of the article?, How long do you want it to be?, Etc.?
I've never done this before, but I am extremely interested in doing this. So, if you can please send me the details and any other information I need to get me started I would greatly appreciate it if you could. Well I believe that is all the questions I have for you for now and if I can think of anything more I will contact you with the questions, comments, or concerns I may have. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great day.
Prentis

Post by Prentis »

Greetings,
My name is Brandon, I'm 36 years old and have lots of formal education but still no degree and looking for a writing job, with samples referenced below. I grew up in Boise, ID and graduated from Bishop Kelly High School. I originally majored in molecular biology, then switched to human resource management.
I've done a lot of things, but I love to write. Attached is an example about wildland firefighters and inmate wildland firefighters. I do not have a phone at the moment, but you can reach out to Brandon Deats on facebook's messenger platform. Or feel free to respond via email.