Personal hygiene for dad

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
AndyS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Personal hygiene for dad

Post by AndyS »

My father is a veteran airplane mechanic at Nellis AFB and a former barber in Las Vegas Nevada who now needs help with personal hygiene stuff. Daddy is 84 years of age and is surrounded daily by women. My mother sister and niece. They recently relocated to Junction City Kansas.
My daddy needs a shave as he is used to doing this daily. Due to early dementia and Parkinson he is no longer able to perform basic health needs. I am asking if someone could help just to help my daddy shave daily or every few days and provide him with some male bonding time. He loves golf, fishing, hunting, the Rebels basketball teams and the outdoors.
Please let me know if someone could help with my dad's personal hygiene. No money just a little time conversation and a shave.
I can be contacted via email.
March

Re: Personal hygiene for dad

Post by March »

I am a 33 years old woman who is an emotional wreck as my dad is struggling and needs much, including hygiene supplies. I'm physically and mentally tired. I've been on my own for as long as I can remember and with that is also homelessness. I'm not too good around society which is why I'm striving for SSI. But in the meantime I have NOTHING to give my dad or me for hygiene.. I LITERALLY MEAN NOTHING. My car got broken into that had all my belongings.. Everything I owned.
I'm willing to accept anything even it's sum words of encouragement. Because I'm to the point where I just dnt wanna wake up anymore...and that's just me being honest. I need money. I need motel vouchers, clothes. hygiene..food..etc..please and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Personal hygiene for dad

Post by Admin »

There are places that give free stuff, both locally and nationally. We hope you can find them and get what you need. As there are clothing closets for hygiene supplies, food banks, churches that give personal stuff and more. Locate free stuff for your family. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stuff.html