PECO bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Buddha Relax
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

PECO bills

Post by Buddha Relax »

I was out of work for a little over 4 months due to illness. My roommate decided to move out without notice in December 2017 as well, leaving me with a $400.00 electric bill from PECO and unpaid rent, among other things.
I have exhausted every other option (borrowing from friends and family) and now I need help with PECO. I received a 10 day shut off notice on 1/12/18 from PECO and my rent is due on February 1st. I even elected to return to work (against doctors’ orders) because I don't have any other choice. My brother has moved in with me to help, but with being a landscaper, his income is almost just as bad as mine. If there are any suggestions that you could offer, please email me. Thank you for your time.
Joaquin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: PECO bills

Post by Joaquin »

Trying to find help to pay my remaining balance on my PECO light bill. I'm currently looking for work and am barely making it. Been doing everything I can to make it day to day. I have two small children, girls, ages 6 and 2. If there is any help please let me know. I moved here back in October after a tree went through my trailer back in September during hurricane Florence. I never got any help on the PECO bills from community action agency, or the salvation army financially. Thanks in advance.