Find how to get help with rent
Stubaker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Deposit for a small efficiency or a studio

Post by Stubaker »

Hello,
My name is Jasmine. I currently reside in Bradenton, FL. I am a single female, living in my late mother’s home. She recently passed and myself as well as my father and younger sister are no longer able to stay in the house as, she was on assistance. I have a full time job and I’m just now starting to get myself out of the deep level of debt I was in. I am currently in seek of assistance to help me move into a place of my own. Keeping up with the rent is not and will not be an issue, however, I just unfortunately do not have the amount of money needed to put up front to allow me to move into a place. I am seeking assistance for a deposit for an apartment, efficiency or a studio just a place to lay my head. If someone could get back to me that would be fantastic. Thank you for your time.
LorenDer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Deposit for a small efficiency or a studio

Post by LorenDer »

Hello,
I am reaching out in hopes of getting some badly needed assistance for a small efficiency or a studio apartment. I am moving to Michigan with my daughter and need help with security deposit assistance. My friend passed away in the condo that I live in now and I am depressed and desperate to move from here. I'm having a tough time trying to get assistance before September 1st of 2023. I am moving to Detroit and do not know who I can reach out to for assistance in Detroit for a deposit money for a studio. Can you please help me. I am so stressed out trying to move and get the help that I need. I already reached out to my DHS worker and was denied any assistance.