Section 8 housing authority debt due

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Underwood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Section 8 housing authority debt due

Post by Underwood »

To whom this may concern. My name is James, I’m sending this email in regards to a payment that was paid to the Huntington Housing Authority for a debt I previously owed and I am in debt for section 8 Housing Authority. I’ve currently applied for Housing with the Clarksburg Housing Authority Section 8 Department & they are needing a receipt of payment to show that my debt with HHA had been paid & that I no longer owe any payments to the HHA.
If you could either email me a copy of proof of payment (section 8 Department) in regards to this verification that would be greatly appreciated, for any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me either by phone or email this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Cream
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Section 8 housing authority debt due

Post by Cream »

I'm looking for emergency help with my security deposit debt due for section 8 housing. I just moved back to Michigan after leaving a 18 year abusive relationship. Oakland County Michigan is my home state. I actually have section 8 and ported back I have a apartment which my move in date was 2/14/24, but it changed to next week. My inspection for my unit was yesterday and passed. With the dates changing and costs of moving back home, and I still had to pay my bills in the other state for December. I have proof of all this. I spoke with St. Vincent Dupauls and they said they could do a partial payment to pay off the section 8 housing debt as long as I have another agency help me. I need help please I don't want to lose my section 8 or apartment.