Salvation Army requires income for help

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Elway J
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Salvation Army requires income for help

Post by Elway J »

Hello, I live Coral Springs, Fl. I need help paying my rent. I call the salvation 2 weeks ago ask for help with my rent. Help was denied because I didn't have a income, but thanks God the company that I used to work for call me yesterday and told me that they needed my help again. What do I do now? I'm behind on my rent, I'm desperate iI don't know what to do. Please help me.
My name is Marvin Adams and my date of birth is: April 30, 1979
Every since my mother passed away, I've been in a crisis and I have no source of income so the Salvation Army will not help This is the first year without my mother and went Thanksgiving without a slice of bread and for nothing this Christmas so I am having financial hardship, food crisis, problems with shelter and I have no clothes other what I am wearing... I am respectfully requesting that you could give me some type of assistance and/or referrals where I can get some help... I would like help with also rent assistance because the guy who let me stay with him informed me that if I don't pay for rent this month he will evicted me and I will be in the street and I have nowhere else to turn to...
Any help that you could provide is greatly appreciated... Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Salvation Army requires income for help

Post by Admin »

We have many resources in Coral Springs FL, both from the Salvation Army as well as other agencies. Maybe some can help you with rent.
But the resources we have listed cover all of Broward County. You can look here for resources, and more on [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/browar ... _prog.html]Broward County financial resources[/url].
Elway J wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:18 am Hello, I live Coral Springs, Fl. I need help paying my rent. I call the salvation 2 weeks ago ask for help with my rent.