The debt due is my Medicare deductible

Help with paying medical bills
Willie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

The debt due is my Medicare deductible

Post by Willie »

I live in Florida and was in a rehab facility for 3 months. I was trying to get on Medicaid and was asking the rehab for help with this process. After waiting a long time the outcome was as followed.
I was referred to elder law had a 2 hour meeting with the PA, myself and my son, with attorney on speaker phone. We signed paper work and she was to approach the business with a plan that they 0 out the balance and carry it over so that it would be covered by Medicaid. She charged my credit card for 2500$ for the fee and nothing was ever done.
I am in debt for around $13,000 which is the deductible for Medicare. The business office wants me to make payments arrangements but I am afraid to go about this on my own as I do not trust them. They were not up front with me as to the charges that were accruing. I am not sure what to do. I have been told by them that unless they hear from me they will pursue legal action. Please help.
Thank you.
ETFedge

Re: The debt due is my Medicare deductible

Post by ETFedge »

Hi how are you?
I am emailing to see if you possibly had any services that help paying Medicare deductibles.
I live in Woonsocket RI and i am not sure how i am going to pay my next couple months of debt on deductible payments
I have 4 children. Their father works but only brings home about 150 a week .
I am currently waiting on unemployment payments but haven't received anything yet. We are struggling and not sure what were are going to do with debt from Medicare deductible.
Even if you are able to point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it
Thank you so much
Admin
Site Admin

Re: The debt due is my Medicare deductible

Post by Admin »

While Medicare is different, and the deductibles are not the same, it still may be possible to get help.
There are various programs available. Non-profits, charities, and other agencies can help.
But learn more here, on assistance paying deductibles. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html