Unemployment grant locked out

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Tran
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployment grant locked out

Post by Tran »

Unemployment grants locked out
My name is Jessica and I feel into a hardship due to my unemployment getting locked out. I have a job but once my unemployment got locked I had to focus on trying to get it unlocked and still haven't gotten it. It's going on three weeks. I haven't received my grant benefits and it's coming to a closure because I'm about to be on the streets and then winter months. I'm just asking can you help me with assistance.
Kennesaw, GA 30144
And this is my cell phone number
Please feel free to call me or email me
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployment grant locked out

Post by Admin »

Not sure what you mean by "locked out" unemployment. Is it a public benefit or grant aid? If so, call the unemployment office and ask about the grant you mention. Also, look here for other public benefit assistance programs.

Tran wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:03 am Unemployment grants locked out
My name is Jessica and I feel into a hardship due to my unemployment getting locked out. I have a job but once my unemployment got locked I had to focus on trying to get it unlocked and still haven't gotten it. It's going on three weeks. I haven't received my grant benefits and it's coming to a closure because I'm about to be on the streets and then winter months. I'm just asking can you help me with assistance.
Kennesaw, GA 30144
And this is my cell phone number
Please feel free to call me or email me
Thank you