65 year old looking for a grant for house

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
David Faber
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

65 year old looking for a grant for house

Post by David Faber »

Good morning. I just turned 65 I'm a female looking for house out of the city of Sacramento and a grant to pay for it. Not too far out because I need help with transportation to get me around to doctor appointments and grocery shopping. I have a small therapy dog. He's potty trained and a good active boy. I do not take him everywhere. I'm not totally disabled but I'm getting up there and my bones ache ouch! I love to volunteer with my age group and older. We need each other.
I'm on ADHD medication and I stay to myself and I need help to find a home and some help with my utilities because I'm on a limited income. I am retired I receive 700.00 a month. I do receive SNAP for food it just went up to 224.00 or 234.00. I've applied for grant based social security supplemental insurance. I haven't heard anything yet, and that will not pay for a house either.
Medicare takes 148.00 out if my check every month. I'm paying 500.00 a month for a bedroom in a Victorian home and its a frat house noisy no privacy people coming in and out 24 7. I pay my phone bill 60.00 a month. I have my own privacy my "computer" phone the smart one online and not wifi here because I don't trust anyone in the house. I would appreciate any help with a new house for 65 year olds. I'm trying to save up for a small older truck for transportation because there are other seniors that can use these things that I'm asking help for. Thank you for any help that you have to offer to me.
RalphLauren

Re: 65 year old looking for a grant for house

Post by RalphLauren »

Good morning,
I have been on the website for quite a while now I am in need of any assistance to help with many things due to my 65 year old father passing. I’ve been left with a lot of financial strains such as cars being repossessed. I now need a grant for the house. I am struggling to pay bills that my dad once paid as I was his caretaker for many years. I live in Ohio and I am just really looking for any type of assistance with the house grants or anything I’m also in school full-time but I’m about at the end of my subsidized and unsubsidized loan allotment. Thank you for your time in advance and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: 65 year old looking for a grant for house

Post by Admin »

There are also sorts of grants out there. For hardships, home buying, repairs and more. Look into the programs. There are also senior resources too. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html