Live by myself and facing eviction

Find how to get help with rent
Elon Musk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Live by myself and facing eviction

Post by Elon Musk »

Hello my name is Kathleen and I live in Greeley Colorado by myself. I am two months short of being 60 years old three months overdue of receiving my disability of Social Security and unemployment is on hold for 12 weeks and I am Desperately Seeking help to pay my rent. I did have court on Friday for the eviction process and they gave me two weeks to move or pay my rent. I have stopped working in February due to my health declining but I also am awaiting surgery for tears in my rotator cuff of course on my right shoulder.
I am just trying to find help anywhere I can and I saw you on the internet and thought I would try you. I do not have a vehicle due to both of my vehicles were stolen within the last year and a half. I live by myself with my dog and I have a lot of stuff for a two-bedroom apartment and I understand that if it's not paid by the 16th they will call the sheriff and they'll come and put your stuff up on the curve is what I was told from the attorney.
I do not have any support here as I live by myself. I lost five members of my immediate family in the last 3 years and my son lives in Denver who has been helping me as much as he can although he is starting his new family and having a house built and I just feel like a burden to him. I've been working since I was 15 years old and I have never had to go through this before and never experiencing it but when I started to get sick last year I knew it was time I had to stop or slow down I tried to but I kept going and going and eventually made it worse. So I'm trying mentally and physically to get through all of this with the eviction, and deal with it by myself, but it's just very overwhelming. I appreciate your time and if you have any resources or can give me any information that would be great I have exhausted my rental assistance for the state I was told because of having to go part-time last year. Thank you again for your time I hope you have a good day.
tyesha carter
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Live by myself and facing eviction

Post by tyesha carter »

I am in need of help. The attorney that I had from you people told me I should have paid my rent and to look for a place to move. I live by myself and facing eviction.
This is my situation. The Renters Emergency Assistance Program paid my landlord. She said she didn't get it and took me to eviction court. She finally admitted she got it. By the way, I had a job lined up that I lost because of that which I can prove. Through a glitch I'm the Renters assistance portal I was unable to get recertified until recently. It is in progress, I have been taken to eviction court and have to be out by the end of the week. Can anybody do anything at all to help someone who lives by themselves? To maybe either get me an extension. She is getting paid but still evicting me. Karen Smith
I know that you probably won't help me either, I just thought I would try.