Need a septic system

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
engine
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a septic system

Post by engine »

Hello,
My name is Erin, and I am currently contacting you because me and my mother need help. Our entire septic system needs to be replaced and we only have half of the money we need to pay for it. Both my mother and I are unable to get a loan or find any form a financial aid in our area. We just need 4000 dollars more and we can pay for it. I am desperate I am unable to work for a substantial income and am fighting for disability benefits and the appeal will take too long. My mother works but will not get the money together in the time frame needed. If we don’t get the septic system taken care of our home will be condemned. I have reached a level of desperation in which I am trying to sell nude photos of myself to raise the money. We can't afford to move and would be unable to sell the house with the septic as it is. Please if you have a single merciful bone in your body then please help us. If the fact that I am willing and am selling essentially * of myself tell you how desperate I am and how much in need we are I don’t know what will. We live at ca 92307. Please text me if you can help with a septic system but don't give us false hope.
Thank you,
Erin
WalinAtkisson
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a septic system

Post by WalinAtkisson »

We recently had a house fire and lost our septic system. Clean up supervisor came today and discovered black mold in the septic tank.
We are gonna have to relocate and are currently in a hotel.
The crew will be coming out to cleanup after the electrical fire and now the discovery of mold.
Any guidance on help during this process or with any bills would be appreciated.
We are currently still having to pay rent on a place we can’t stay in as cleanup and repairs to the septic system have to be done.
We are suppose to have a house that’s almost finished with remodels to hopefully move into soon.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a septic system

Post by Admin »

There are government grants, low cost home loans, and other programs for home repairs, including Septic tanks too. We have a comprehensive list on our site. Also try a community action agency, and look here for home repairs for free.