Program for physical therapy

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
HopeYouKnow
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Program for physical therapy

Post by HopeYouKnow »

My brother was shot in the leg a couple of weeks ago by his neighbor and needs physical therapy It will take months to go to court and get all things settled (that part could take years). He does not have medical insurance and physical therapy requires a $200 payment prior to each visit. He has a rod in his leg and pins in his ankle. The blood is not leaving his foot as it should. He is "doing his own therapy" from the guidance given immediately after surgery. He was self-employed prior to the shooting as a mobile welder and has zero staff, other than himself. He has closed his business temporarily as he is hopeful to one day be able to work again.
Is there a program that can help pay the physical therapy? He has spent much out of his savings just buying a used electric wheelchair so he can get out of the house. My personal fear is that without physical therapy, he may end up losing the foot.
follow

Re: Program for physical therapy

Post by follow »

Hi,
I came across your site and I am lost on what to do or where to go or who to ask for physical therapy help.
I live in Conway AR. I'm collecting SSDI every month and that's what I live on. It's at $1436.00 a month. I live in a rural area and paying monthly for the land my mobile home is on.
The recent lightening storms managed to hit my transformer, it burnt my furnace up. I have insurance that does not pay for physical therapy but because my home is older they can't help much if at all. I just need help buying a new furnace so I can have heat again.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Program for physical therapy

Post by Admin »

No while are not sure if a healthcare clinic will give physical therapy, maybe you can try. It may be a good option for you. As they are free or income based, meaning you pay only what you can afford to pay (if anything). But then again, therapy is also not commonly given. Get details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... linic.html