Repair bill for my car engine

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Colby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Repair bill for my car engine

Post by Colby »

I was searching the internet looking for auto repair lands and I came across your site. I was hit with a major repair bill after my engine wiring harness caught fire. I have a job, but being that I live pay check to pay check I don't have enough money in a month to pay my $600 engine repair bill without spending months saving, but then How am I supposed to work and get my child from school that I have 50% custody of? My car has been down for 2 months already and it'll be another 2 or 3 before I can pay off the bill, running the risk of kissing my job. Ice had to bum rides, be late and I've even had to cancel my scheduled custody time with my daughter because of this. Even if I can't borrow the entire amount, $400 would even help pay the repair bill for my car engine. Please help!
Howdy12

Re: Repair bill for my car engine

Post by Howdy12 »

Hi, my name is Maria Ballard. I am a disabled single mom. My car is broken down and i have a big bill for the car engine. I’m trying to get rides to a part time job and for food.
I need help getting vehicle engine fixed. I have been saving money for months. But, not enough. I was wondering if you can help?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if the engine needs to be fixed, there might be financial aid out there. As there are government car programs. Or maybe they can arrange a ride for you.
Howdy12 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:02 am Hi, my name is Maria Ballard. I am a disabled single mom. My car is broken down and i have a big bill for the car engine. I’m trying to get rides to a part time job and for food.
I need help getting vehicle engine fixed. I have been saving money for months. But, not enough. I was wondering if you can help?
Survivor

Post by Survivor »

I live in Lehi, Utah. My vehicle has the check engine light come in and another error light. I took it in Friday and should find out this week what’s going on. I’m afraid I can’t pay for the repairs. Is there any help I can receive for my car engine? It’s our only vehicle to get me to work and my disabled husband to his doctor appointments and to dialysis.
Cliunches

Post by Cliunches »

Hi my name is Alicia from Manchester NH 03103 and I need help with my car engine.
I had taken my truck to my mechanic to get it looked at because the check engine light is on and I was told it was due to the catalytic converter and two O2 sensors that needs to be fixed right away so I don't blow out my muffler all the way and if they don't get fixed it will blow out soon. If it does happen then it's going to cost even more money to fix it!!!
I've tried calling everywhere that I can possibly think of and I don't know what to do anymore because I need help to fix my car engine as soon as possible so I'm not without having a vehicle and I need my truck to get back and forth between my doctors appointments and other appointments that I have to go to..
I have medical necessary surgeries that needs to be done by a licensed surgeon and these doctors are located in the Lebanon Hospital area of New Hampshire area witch is very very far away from Manchester NH
I have dyslexia and my comprehension issues makes it so difficult for me to read and write and that's why I ask someone to please call me so I can explain myself and I can understand what someone has to say to me about obtaining help from any organization that can possibly help me with getting my truck fixed soon. I need my car engine fixed before it brakes down and leaving me without any kind of transportation that I need to get to my appointments!!!!
Again my name is Alicia
From Manchester NH 03103 and I am a resident of New Hampshire area okay???