Illegal COVID eviction

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Edwardo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Illegal COVID eviction

Post by Edwardo »

Hello. My name is Lance. I am contacting you because through bad luck or misfortune, I am a 40 year old man who has lost everything. Through an eviction during covid at a time when it was illegal. Causing my family to live in hotels that were not big. We had to stay in the car sometimes. This time was rough for everyone. Then the moving truck we were using to carry everything that wasn't thrown out by the apartment people was stolen.
All this while my wife and I and the kids were trying everything to just survive. I rented a truck and wrecked while looking for work. The surgeons had to put rods and bolts and screws in my leg hips and head. I had to learn to walk again and learn how to manage missing the front of my skull. All while my family was homeless I was in rehabilitation for months. I'm still broken due to the illegal COVID eviction. I can't pay for doctor visits. There is just so much more. We need help please. With so many things. Please contact me on here or call. My name is Lance. Thank you for taking time to read this message about the COVID eviction.