Embarrassed single mom

State and local government assistance programs.
Juddah1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Embarrassed single mom

Post by Juddah1 »

My name is Mindy.
I'm a single mom to the sweetest little 6 year old. I am struggling now and embarrassed about it.
Normally I can do bills without an issue but the last 2 months have been really tight.
I have some extra income coming in the next couple months and there will be some relief. I have never asked for help before and I'm super embarrassed but I really need some assistance with my rent for next month. The 3rd of May.
I live in a cute little townhome located in West Haven Utah. I don't know who to call or what resources I have available. I found this number in Google. If someone can point me in a direction- I would so appreciate it.
Boomer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Embarrassed single mom

Post by Boomer »

Good Morning,
My name is Kayla. I came about your email while exploring on the Salvation Army website. I was so embarrassed to be looking for help, but it is what it is. I am a single mom of a 4 year old boy and I am looking for a way to earn some income. It sounds like this is an opportunity to help others find resources while also earning money as a single mom I have had to navigate the system and different resources for years and I think I would be a great fit. I would also get the pleasure of helping others in need. I am very interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more about it. I am reachable via email and phone. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.
Thank you
Kayla