Small jobs not enough

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Jeremiah1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Small jobs not enough

Post by Jeremiah1 »

Hi, we are new to are travelled here looking for work, and we paint and have fallen on hard times. We have picked up small jobs trying to survive and to pay our car payment that is 206$ / wk. so we have a place to sleep, but it's getting colder and colder so work is slow. We need either more small jobs or a big one to keep us going. And it's hard to get gas to keep van warm so we sleep. We was wondering if maybe you could help us in anyway whether it be a hotel for few days, food, blankets, gas voucher. Or a new job? Anything would be greatly appreciated. If you can help us we'd be beyond grateful. Thank you for your time and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Small jobs not enough

Post by Admin »

Since you need both jobs and other aid (housing, etc.) try the Urban League in Phoenix. If you gain new skills and go on a career path, maybe you can get a major job and not just a small one. As tons of employers are looking for help and many even willing to train these days. Try the League though. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stanc.html
Jeremiah1 wrote:Hi, we are new to are travelled here looking for work, and we paint and have fallen on hard times. We have picked up small jobs trying to survive and to pay our car payment that is 206$ / wk. so we have a place to sleep, but it's getting colder and colder so work is slow. We need either more small jobs or a big one to keep us going. And it's hard to get gas to keep van warm so we sleep. We was wondering if maybe you could help us in anyway whether it be a hotel for few days, food, blankets, gas voucher. Or a new job? Anything would be greatly appreciated. If you can help us we'd be beyond grateful. Thank you for your time and god bless.
Scarlett Bloom

Post by Scarlett Bloom »

Hi,
My name is Alice. I am having a financial crisis and it has gotten so bad that I may potentially be evicted. I have small jobs but they are not enough right now. I currently rent a room in Passaic. Recent financial hardships have brought me to the point of having to ask for help. I am running out of time and answers.
I don’t know where else to turn. Please help me. I can be reached.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have resources listed on the site. There are jobs working from home.
Or find side hustle jobs, gig economy work, customer service jobs and more.
Scarlett Bloom wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:23 am I don’t know where else to turn. Please help me. I can be reached.