Down payment to buy a trailer

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Maryannbernaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Down payment to buy a trailer

Post by Maryannbernaz »

I'm only 17 but my brother who's 27 just recently gathered up enough money to pay for a down payment on a trailer. He raised money to buy it, and also needs more from a mortgage loan. My mom is 51 and is battling breast cancer and doesn't receive enough funding to help. She has applied for disability but was denied. Now all we need is the down payment for the lights. But we're currently staying in a motel so it’s hard to gather money trying to pay out money every day. I can't do much tp help him with the down payment but me hoping that we could find some help.
krystal
anti spam: Blue

Re: Down payment to buy a trailer

Post by krystal »

Hi, I am 26 years old and currently expecting my first child. I live with my fiancé at this time. We stay at a motel day to day and are financially struggling and need serious help to raise money to move to a trailer. We will end up on the street any day if I don't get some help.
As of right know I am staying in a room. I have yet to pay for the night and I'm scared I will end up on the street. I don't know what to do. Please let me know if you can help. I'm scared and stressed out. Thank you, I hope to hear from you ASAP.
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

Hello my name is Dava. I am 28 years old and I have 3 little girls; ages 2, 3 and 9 months of age. I’m from Houston TX and need help making the down payment on a trailer. And my husband is from Louisiana. We were staying in Houston and was doing well there for a while. Recently my husband wrecked his car and because of that he lost his job. Seeing that I have a small child I haven't been able to work and that has put a strain on us being able to obtain a stable residence, this is what the payment for the trailer will do for us. We both family in Louisiana and they have told us about a trailer that has come available that would suite us. But unfortunately moving on short notice with my family we don't have the money to put up for the place right away. Our family is willing to help us with and down payment but we also have to pay the first month’s rent. We have both been filling out applications already and have jobs soon to come within the month in time for us to pay rent and utilities. We really want to get stable because when the school year starts our oldest baby girl will be starting school. We want to be settled so that it won't be hectic getting her in school and having a safe place for our family. If you guys could contact me as soon as you could. The help for the down payment to buy a trailer would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

3 little girls at age 28 with no financial stability before having the kids? And had no stable residence? You will need a lot of support on how to live within means, budget/get more jobs, and the like. As far as the down payment for a trailer, maybe try HUD counseling agencies in Louisiana. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _coun.html
You also had no job but hope to find one soon? That will hurt your application processes.
Rudiger wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:50 am Hello my name is Dava. I am 28 years old and I have 3 little girls; ages 2, 3 and 9 months of age. I’m from Houston TX and need help making the down payment on a trailer. And my husband is from Louisiana. We were staying in Houston and was doing well there for a while. Recently my husband wrecked his car and because of that he lost his job. Seeing that I have a small child I haven't been able to work and that has put a strain on us being able to obtain a stable residence, this is what the payment for the trailer will do for us. We both family in Louisiana and they have told us about a trailer that has come available that would suite us. But unfortunately moving on short notice with my family we don't have the money to put up for the place right away. Our family is willing to help us with and down payment but we also have to pay the first month’s rent. We have both been filling out applications already and have jobs soon to come within the month in time for us to pay rent and utilities. We really want to get stable because when the school year starts our oldest baby girl will be starting school. We want to be settled so that it won't be hectic getting her in school and having a safe place for our family. If you guys could contact me as soon as you could. The help for the down payment to buy a trailer would be greatly appreciated.
JasonDD

Post by JasonDD »

Hi, my name is Chris and my wife’s name is Chelsie. We need help in a bad way with a down payment to buy a trailer. We have been living in a trailer with my aging mom for a few years now. And we have been hanging in there the best we can. But suddenly our landlord decides he wants to retire and said that is we could come up with 13,000 to pay for the trailer. If we didn’t pay in full by the end of January the we would have to get out by the end of March. We have been trying to get a loan or anything so we don’t end up on the streets. One of the banks say they would do a small loan for us. But we would need to have a qualified co signer. So far no real luck with that either for someone signing for the down payment. We have been trying to get something to go through. But again, almost no success. We live here in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I know we are taking a shot in the dark but it’s almost we have no where to turn to. Please contact us. Maybe you guys know some sort of resource or a direction we could do. We are slowly running out of time. Thanks
Buffalo

Post by Buffalo »

Hello my name is Ckrysteona I was given your organization by the City of Reno Housing Assistance and found your email under housing/rental assistance and was hoping you may be able to help me or point me in the right direction of someone else who can. I am seeking money to buy a trailer and make the down payment as a 22 year old college student and i currently live at the Highlands in Reno which is a student living complex.
And I am also 26 weeks pregnant. I don’t have any type of support system. I aged out foster care here in NV so I don’t have any family members to help me in my situation. And the father is and will not be present it will just be me raising/caring for the child. In these past few months I have experienced a number of health issues/complications in regards to my pregnancy that are negatively impacting my health as well as the babies.
So in order to preserve my babies health as well as mine I have had to cut back tremendously on my work hours which has resulted in my job during me, and I need a place to live those the down payment request for a trailer. So for the past few months I have been drown/struggling in my finances which has resulted in me being two months behind in rent and I have been served a 7 day eviction notice and now a 24 hour lockout. I have explained my situation to my property manager and have informed her that I am seeking assistance for a trailer down payment so that has temporarily postponed my 24 hour lockout for the time being. However I am still in need of housing assistance/financial help. So I was wondering if your organization would be able to help me in my situation?