No one will loan my money due to student loans

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
NinaSky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No one will loan my money due to student loans

Post by NinaSky »

I am a 56 year old disabled woman in need of money to pay bills (emergency) with COVID positive. I tried to borrow but my student debt is stopping people from giving me loans. Needs:
Gas (60.00) per fill up 2x a week
Car Repair ?
Insurance for vehicle (989.00)
Dentist 2 teeth hurting
Storage bill over due (330.00)
Food ?
Basic over the counter medication (100.00)
Prescription co pays (35.00)
Toiletries (150.00)
Credit card overdue (60.00)
Quarantine help
Glasses
Tires
I have about 2000 in bills that have just gone to collection. Not to mention the student loans, which banks refuse to loan more me more because of.
I am a minority woman who lives in a rural area, I only get 860.00 per month.
Most of which goes for transportation. I can't pay my rent or utilities but have an app in housing that will pay back rent.. And too top it all off my land lord wants me to move. Can't pay cell phone so I don't have one. I just need to get help asap I'm drowning and it's not getting better I have tried to get loans but no one will loan me because I have no money and 40,000 in student loans. Please help me I don't know what to do. I need help to live with just day to day bills.
Trina
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No one will loan my money due to student loans

Post by Trina »

Good Afternoon,
I am needing a loan to get my vehicle repaired. But I can't get one due to my delinquent student loans.
I contacted Tulsa Tech & the class doesn't start working on vehicles till September or October.
Since I was behind on bills because The Hartford Insurance Company stopped paying short-term disability. I got behind on medical bills and some other bills and soon will have to start repaying a student loan. I no longer receive food stamps ( SNAP ) and I do not have any major credit cards.
I had to pay off a loan $483.00 that I got to cover some bills and got an item out of the pawn shop $210.00.
I have a Target card that I'm trying to pay off.
Utilities, attorney fee that needs to be finished paid off $500.00, car insurance and a final cell phone because I am thinking about cutting off my phone.
I no longer have internet etc........
The total cost to repair my vehicle is $1,380.00 dollars. I need a loan to keep my SUV operating. I also have a loan of 24,600 for my student loan bills.
I lost my job because of medical reasons and awaiting to see neurologist.
I praying that this organization or some place you know of can help get my car fixed repaired and backing to operating again.
Hit a pothole so the driver and passenger side struts need done and driver side CV AXEL AND CV BOOT. It is a 2013 Nissan Rouge FWD.
Just had the struts & CV AXEL and CV Boot done less than 2 years ago.
I Pray and Believe by Faith you all can help me out with a loan.