Find how to get help with rent
Brice1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Living in Airbnb

Post by Brice1 »

Hi,
My husband and I were evicted from our home in May.
We have a son who we have sent to stay with family while we search for housing in the suburbs of Tampa FL.
We've been turned down many times. I even paid a deposit of $547 to a company to be a lease guarantor and THEY'VE been turned down twice.
We're living out of Airbnb’s and wasting a lot of money while trying to find some place to live with bad credit and an eviction.
we are not considered low-income, so it has been hard finding help. Could you assist?
Alessia

Re: Living in Airbnb

Post by Alessia »

I'm in a situation where me, my fiancé, my daughter and our two dogs are renting rooms with family. Rent is paid up, but they just told us we must be out by Friday and we will be living in an AirBNB. My family threw all our stuff into one room and took away use of all appliances. We have been trying to work out an agreement, but they are set on us moving now. I have no money saved for the Airbnb and won't until taxes return. Is there any way that I can get help till taxes are returned even if we must pay it back? I don't know what else to do. I'm in Dunkirk, NY.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Living in Airbnb

Post by Admin »

If you are in an Airbnb then you probably need many forms of assistance - housing, food, deposit or moving help, case management and more. We do have resources on free money and programs for housing, which may benefit you as you move from the Airbnb. Learn more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html