Getting rid of credit card debt

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
joncmac

Getting rid of credit card debt

Post by joncmac »

I have a visa credit card that I rang up a lot of debt on. Any easy ways to get rid of it, such as consolidate or eliminate debt?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Getting rid of credit card debt

Post by Admin »

joncmac wrote:I have a visa credit card that I rang up a lot of debt on. Any easy ways to get rid of it, such as consolidate or eliminate debt?
first of all, I would tear up the credit card so you never use it again. hen pay it off. Consolidate it to a zero % interest rate card with a low balance transfer fee, then make sure you pay that card off before the rate increases. That is a trick I used to get rid of credit card debt.
hkinder38

I want to Eliminate my credit card debt

Post by hkinder38 »

What is the best way to eliminate my debts and credit card debts? I think the credit card companies, like bank of america, will get rid of more than 50% of my debt. Just need to know how.
Meteorite
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Getting rid of credit card debt

Post by Meteorite »

To Whom It May Concern: We need several items but the credit card debt is holding us back - we want to eliminate that. But I'm not sure what to put in this email. Our furnace is from 1989, electric stove is from 1999, We have a cracked pitcher window, our refrigerator leaks water whenever it feels like it. My husband and myself are on social security/disability with credit card debt. If you could help us eliminate the credit card debt t would be greatly appreciated. Lisa