Lost job as refused a COVID vaccination

Ways to increase your income or make money.
TracMaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lost job as refused a COVID vaccination

Post by TracMaz »

Re: Financial Hardship
To Whom It May Concern
This letter is to inform and serve as attachment of my current financial situation of a job loss due to COVID which will cause me to fall behind in rent and utility payments.
I have been experiencing financial difficulties for 3 weeks ago which has affected my capacity to pay for any and all regular life necessities needed in everyday life.
The company I use to work for has decided to enforce vaccination on all dental staff, which I refuse due to pregnancy and religion. They fired me as I refused the COVID vaccination. This matter is something I may consider upon giving birth and with further research... I am currently and very actively looking for employment in health care facilities that do not require but allow religious exemption as stated they should by law.
Please have understanding for this matter. Any questions please feel free to give me a call on my cell listed above.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost job as refused a COVID vaccination

Post by Admin »

With multiple needs, look on the main website. Search by program, state, need, free items or more. We also have other job programs listed. Look here if you need help paying bills for low income families.
Mandarin

Post by Mandarin »

Hello my name is Jessica. I live in Martinsburg WV 25401. I am currently $3500 behind on my rent as I was fired from my job for not getting a COVID shot due to my health reasons. I am making payments to help get caught up but my landlord keeps wanting more. I am on Section 8 so my rent goes by my income now. I fell behind during Covid.
I have went to DHHR and Telamon and they can’t help me. My son has anger problems and is working with a therapist, but the damages that he has cause I have to fix to the apartment, which is the front door my bedroom door, the back door, bathroom door and window that he has broke. I don’t have enough money to pay my bills since I lost my job during COVID after refusing a vaccine. I have 6 credit cards that are all maxed out which I have been living on they add up to $5000. I have an inspection coming up on July 5.
Sent from my iPhone
Ford999

Post by Ford999 »

My name is Kathryn, this is my email. The reason I am asking for your help is due to first the Pandemic. I can not take the vaccine due to my health. I do have a health care Doctor. I have been employed with SAISD - as a substitute teacher for the past 22 years. I have not been able to go back to teach because it would put me at a greater risk, so I in effect lost my job as I can't take the vaccine.
Life is a gift mines as well as others. I have been sheltering in place for these few years. I am not lazy, my son is a Police officer and can not help as he would like to. His mom need help, and not enough money coming in to pay for my rent by myself. Just need help paying for part of rent and I pay part. Please give this your attention, thank you. i know there are so very many people that are in need also, I do care for my fellow man and pray for us all. Matthew 6:9,10 as the solution to all mankind problems including those who are against vaccinations and lost there jobs due to COVID. Thank you again!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Kathryn
Well, good luck with that. While we never approve of reckless anti-vaxers, feel free to use or resources to look for help. Try this for resources near you that may help.
Ford999 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:24 pm My name is Kathryn, this is my email. The reason I am asking for your help is due to first the Pandemic. I can not take the vaccine due to my health. I do have a health care Doctor. I have been employed with SAISD - as a substitute teacher for the past 22 years. I have not been able to go back to teach because it would put me at a greater risk, so I in effect lost my job as I can't take the vaccine.